Welcome to Homix
These terms and conditions apply to all users of our site and this includes users who contribute information, ideas, materials or other services to the site. Please read our terms of service carefully.
- Upload any content that contains distorted, defamatory, pornographic, illegal or stolen content, or publish it or send it via e-mail or in any way.
- Violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right.
- Violating confidentiality obligations that bind you to a contract or trust relationship (for example, inside information, confidential information, and proprietary information extracted or declared as part of a business relationship or under a confidentiality agreement) without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Doing anything that a healthy person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, vulgar, scandalous, overly violent, racist, or otherwise unacceptable.
- Encouraging any behavior that would constitute a criminal offense or civil liability. Any defamation, threat, harassment, breach of privacy, abuse, torture, display of hate or discrimination.
- Downloading or promoting programs or services that deal with unwanted email messages or any other harmful communications.
- Download any malicious virus content.
- Harming minors (young people) in any way, or obtaining information from people who are under the legal age.
- Providing incorrect or deceptive information.
- Deleting, adding or changing items or any other content submitted by the user without permission.
- Without prior written permission, no part of this website may be copied, copied, transferred, derivative, or used in any other way for any purpose.
Our platform enables you to publish your materials: texts, codes, fonts, graphics, user submissions, designs, images, messages and comments. You also acknowledge that your content will be displayed publicly to all users and not in secret.
You grant our Platform, our affiliates and business licensees a non-exclusive, permanent, and irrevocable license. Free, free, fully paid, comprehensive, and irrevocable (including the right to collect in several stages) using, producing, processing, creating, displaying, modifying, or preparing derivative works publicly, as well as publishing, transmitting, and classifying, in any form or medium of publication (whether known Or subsequently created) throughout the copyright period or any other period the rights to your content, or any part thereof, to your content.
In accordance with Egyptian and foreign laws and international agreements, they are bound by copyright and other intellectual property rights for your content “as is” for your information and your personal use only. It may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or used for any purpose without our written consent.
Your ratings: Any comment or evaluation you make is your own content
– We reserve the right to delete any rating from a customer if he violates the terms of service or if the evaluation is offensive or offensive.
– Manipulation of ratings is strictly prohibited.
– The evaluation should reflect the honest opinions of the clients and not bias.
Our website is not required to solve problems between users.
– By posting your comment or rating, you acknowledge that you are not responsible for the product that you rate or comment on and that you are not related to those responsible.
And that your comment should be based on your own experience and that your comment should be honest and audited.
– If you get financial compensation or other incentives to write or post comments, even if the amount is small, your comments will be clearly noted.
Except as expressly provided in the warranty for any products purchased, you expressly understand and agree to:
Use this site at your own risk We do not provide any guarantee or guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site or any site linked to this site, and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for any
– Wrong or incorrect content.
Any form of personal injury or property damage arising from your visit and use of this website.
– Unauthorized access or use of our private server or any personal information stored on it.
Any interruption or interruption of transmission to or from the website.
– Any software defects, viruses, Trojans, etc. may be sent to or through our website by any third party.
– Any error or deletion of any content or loss or damage of any kind due to the use of any content published, sent or transmitted through the website or any other service.
The responsibility for your use of the website, products, information or services rests solely with you.
You agree to indemnify Homix and any major branch, subsidiary or affiliate, one of the directors, employees, workers, licensors, distributors, suppliers, agents, vendors, or operators of Homix from any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, legal liabilities, costs, debts, or Expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) due to:
Your use of and access to the website.
Violate any provisions of the Terms of Service.
Violate any rights of a third party, including but not limited to any copyright, property or privacy rights.
An allegation that one of the submitted user data or designs causes harm to a third party. This obligation of defense and indemnity will apply to the terms of service and your use of the site.
Your alleged violation of applicable terms or violations of applicable laws or regulations. We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control matters over which you want to be compensated, and we will bear the costs, but doing so does not relieve you from the obligation to pay compensation.
Eligibility to use the service
You acknowledge that you have reached the legal age (18) or that you have permissions and declarations from one of your parents to use the service and that you are fully capable and qualified to respect the terms and conditions, obligations, assurances, representations and guarantees stipulated in the terms of service, and that you abide by the terms and conditions of our website.
According to our exchange and return policy, you can exchange and return any of our products within 14 days if the reason is a manufacturing defect or it does not meet the manufacturing conditions and specifications, and the product must be in its original condition completely, please return the product and prove the purchase. If the conditions for the return are not fully met, we may reject the return if any of this is breached. We provide you with the best online tools for customizing, reviewing and evaluating your order before dispatch. We also provide auditing services for some of our products as a professional designer can adjust the design for layout, size, and spacing. Every order is submitted with our audit services as a digital proof of approval before any manufacturing begins. Due to the custom nature of some of our products, we cannot accept returns on custom orders. We therefore encourage you to be very careful to ensure that every order is accurate before placing it.
In accordance with the applicable laws, these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt, regardless of conflict of laws rules and wherever you are. All disputes arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or any relationship between you and us, whether it is a contract, damage, legislation, fraud, forgery or any other legal theory, will be resolved in the competent courts in the Arab Republic of Egypt. The party intending to file a lawsuit must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party in accordance with the requirements of the legal notice under the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
The legal notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; (B) It is determined before the legal action is taken (“the request”). The parties will make sincere efforts to resolve the dispute directly, but if the parties do not come to an agreement on this within 30 days after receiving the notice, then litigation may commence. The amount of any settlement offer to the court should not be disclosed until after the courts issue a final decision, if any.
Termination of service
We have the right to suspend your use of the site or terminate the service at any time for any reason, including your violation of any of our site policies, without notifying you. Certain agreed terms and conditions will remain even after your use of the website is terminated.
We reserve this right at any time to: (1) change the terms and conditions of this agreement in a manner consistent with applicable laws, (2) change our platform This includes deleting or stopping all or part of the information, services or other functions, and (3) rejecting Or terminate your account.